Monday, September 13, 2010

Walking!

I'm working on news ways to use my little bugs energy in positive ways.

Now every night we engage in a physical activity outside of our house for at least one hour.


We have gotten in the pool and been to the playground, but tonight I think I found the winner...walking.

We walked about 2 blocks together and then he rode in his "6-4" (his convertible tricycle) for the return. Best activity every. By the end of our walk the Baby Bug was trying to walk in front of me so I'd picked him up and carry him home! He was running and walking and just burning energy the whole time.

We got home and the Baby Bug took a bath drank some milk and crashed as we settled down to watch the Boondocks. We went to sleep by 8pm, just wonderful, walking is the winner...I will be a complete fan if he sleeps through the night!

1 comment:

  1. Just an FYI We still didn't sleep through the night...oh one day i will not know what to do with myself when we sleep all night long

    ReplyDelete