Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September 20th, 2010

113 facebook messages
5 text messages
4 BBM's
3 voice mails (funniest vm's ever!)
3 cakes (one a beautiful flower and one ice cream and cake and cake)
3 birthday cards
1 tool box FULL of tools I can't even name (yes I wanted it actually)
1 toaster oven (that my son brought to me all wrapped up like a Christmas present)
1 friend flown in from out of town
And 1 all expense trip to the county fair (which was also my sons 1st ever fair trip)

NOW ADD IT ALL UP AND YOU GET...
A amazing, unforgettable birthday showered by all those who love me.

Thank you friends and family for making this day such an amazing one for me. The fact that so many took the time to wish me birthday joy means the world to me.

The last year of my twenties has started to be a cherry on top of a great sundae and I can't wait to enjoy it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment