He wears all sorts of different sizes in clothes...no really he does. His shirt sizes are 2T/3Tfor the most part (except with target shirts the seem to run small), and he wears 24 month/2T bottoms. He is in a size 9 shoe and has about a quarter of an inch to go before we get to a size 10. Bad thing is i just bought the nines this weekend and i can almost bet by Halloween we will be in a 10.
- According to his doctor he is petite. He is healthy, but short, and could be more plump but his head holds a lot of knowledge AKA she think he has a big head.
- According to Babycenter.com he is under the percentiles!
Length = below percentile 5
Weight = between percentile 50 and 75
Head Circumference = below percentile 5
- According to the chart that's in his file he is short but ok in the weight class.
- According to his teachers...he is a big boy and they think he will be be a linebacker sort of big boy.
- According to me...he is healthy, happy and has a GREAT smile everyday so we are golden!