Saturday, August 6, 2011


The best change i have seen in my Bug since he started going to pre pre school has to be his interests in reading. 



He grabs books at my house now, when he is not playing with cars, and sits down to read to himself.  I still try every day to read to him but he would rather sit on the couch, in his glider or in his chair and read to himself. I think its hilarious b/c he doesn't even spend enough time on one page to look at the page.  He just flips talking or "reading" to himself.




Every day at school they have circle time reading and they read before nap time, so he is being exposed to books more than just me trying to read to him at least once a day. We are getting there one step at a time i guess, i am just glad he is expressing some kind of interest in books.





No comments:

Post a Comment