Friday, August 12, 2011

Lasagna

The Bugs God mommy bought him a great book, Charlie the Ranch Dog and he reads it ALL the time.  Well one Saturday he let me read it to him, instead of our normal routine of him flipping the pages and reading to him self Mr. Independent. It was that day i found the best lasagna recipe i have had to date! In the book charlie ate lasagna and she included the recipe, and when i read it my stomach began to want a piece. So i made it!



I despise ricotta cheese and this didn't have it, plus all the ingredients were fresh, and it made a pan for me to freeze and pan for us to eat.  The only thing i changed was i used fresh parsley, fresh basil, and grated fresh parmesean. So i have to share in hopes that others will make it and enjoy it too! my bug and he lactose intolerant self even enjoyed a few cheese-less bites!


Here is the link to her recipe with pictures too!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment