Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Thankful for ASL

Today I'm so thankful I taught my son sign language as he was a baby.

I'm observing him in school and all though I have that mom ability to speak with out speaking, by using my language and eye contact, our ability to speak through ASL comes in handy too. I can couple my mom eyes, with hand signs and we get the job done.

Today through a little window in the door I told my bug to sit, and was able to give him praise when he say down. It was nice to see his face light up in accomplishment that he understood DVDs did a good job.Instead of him looking as if he disappointed me or was getting upset.

So again today I say, our sign language will continue to grow and be used because its a language that its aiding both of us in different situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment