Monday, July 25, 2011

I can do it...

I never wanted to say my bug is too smart for his own good, because i do not wanna speak that into existence...BUT i believe this guy is a little genius. I do, plain and simple he is a thinker and problem solver.


I got him some chips from the pantry the other day and then went to transfer the laundry from the washer to the dryer.  Well in-between that time he had finished the chips that where in his bowl and he wanted more.  So i saw him go to my kitchen table, grab a chair and drag it to the pantry.  He then stood up in the chair open the pantry doors and looked for the chips.  He didn't know i was watching him the entire time. When he looked around and couldn't find then he looked at me and signed more smiling. Now my Bug is a man of few words in English still, he speaks gibberish most of the time, but when its something he wants he finds a away to let you know !

I laughed and said go get your bowl, he got down ran and got his bowl and i gave him more chips, he walked away just as happy and said "kay koo" (thank you).  Finished his little movie eating his chips just as happy. 





Now the big thing is dragging his little chair around to use as a step stool.  Apparently he found that his chair is lighter so he can carry it and it enables to reach just about everything, but we still use mommy's chairs to look for the chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment