Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shoes that Blink

We have a routine set. 
Dinner done by 7:30
Bath time from 7:30 til how ever long it takes him to be done splashing around in the tub
Then bed time between 8 and 9

I put him in his bed, when he goes to sleep and close the door so when he wakes up in the middle of the night he can not escape and run wild in my apt.  Right now we share a room so when he wakes up i can hear him.  He normally comes over to my bed whines a little then i pick him up change his diaper he signs milk and he gets 6 ounces and then off to sleep he goes again until about 7 am.


Last night my Bug woke up and i heard him, but thought he was going back to sleep.  I didn't move a muscle but i opened my eyes and i see all sorts of blinking lights lighting up my dark room.  Blue, green, red yellow just a rainbow of lights.  I thought i was going nuts so i opened my eyes with a confused look on my face, narrow down the point in my room where these lights are coming from and then i see my Bug in the corner. It took me a few seconds to figure out what he was doing so i was confused and puzzled for a kool minute. 

He had gotten out of his bed and grabbed his new Toy Story tennis shoes.  They light up when you walk.  SO he started playing with them in the dark.  I guess they were cooler in the dark. 

i think i will be looking at beds with rails now.

No comments:

Post a Comment