Saturday, November 27, 2010

Apple chips

My little Bug is a meat and potatoes man, as I've said time and time again, and I know part of my job as his parent is to keep trying to give him all the "good" stuff he needs besides meat and potatoes.

So yesterday I bought him some buzz light year freeze dried apples. Trying to keep it up with trying new things and trying to get him to eat fruit some way. I gave my little bug one little apple chip, he bit it spit it out gave me a crazy look and walked to the trash. He threw the other half away and then looked at me and with his eyes he said "never again mom" as he walked away!

It was hilarious! Not b/c he didn't like the apple BUT b/c he KNEW things u didn't want went in the trash. He will be 17 months tomorrow and my laughs, amazement, and brain keep growing with this little guy in my life.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment