Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cup O Noodles

So we were walking n the store and my Bug sees a cup o noodles he points and says ddddddddd so I give it to him since it was only 25 cent.

He held that cup of noodles the entire time I shopped! He looked at the noodles on the pictures pointed and spoke his gibberish but he held on tight!
When I was done, I put him in his car seat and he was still gripping his noodles pretty tight. On the drive home he was quiet but I knew he wasn't sleep because he didn't wanna drop his noodles.

I get ready to get him out of his seat and I notice my bug had started ripping into the cardboard cover of his cup o noodles! So I took them and baited him as if he was horse trying to get a carrot to get him in the house. We got in and he was only concerned about getting these noodles!

I boiled some water in preparation because I knew it wouldn't take him very long to get in the package and I was right. He ripped off the cardboard and ripped into the plastic with quickness! What I didn't count on was him picking up the trash and putting it in the trash can...no joke, he knew what to do!

So I made his noodles and served them to him. His little face lite up when he saw his noodles going in a bowl, like finally.

Now I've come to the conclusion if you wanna see something funny give my Bug a cup o noodles when he is hungry you will laugh and sigh as he knows exactly what it is and what to do with it at every step!



Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment