Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Mama

My Bug never ceases to amaze me.

Yesterday was my birthday and i have to say how amazing it was because of all of those in my life who took the time to just wish me well as a start another year in my life.  Apparently i think my bug heard this a lot through the day, because today on the way to Nana's house he surprised me.

This is our conversation this morning:

Bug: MAMA!

Me: Yes Sir

Bug: Ummm (singing) Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday you.

Me: Happy Birthday me?

Bug: YES! (singing) Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday you.


I said thank you grinning from ear to ear because it was the cutest thing. He is learning, he knew the tune to sing to, he knew the words (kinda) and he wasn't being told or prompted he just did it.  Maybe he will think everyday is my birthday and do it everyday HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment