Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Years 2012

Happy New Year Everyone!

Its a new year with so many wonderful things happening, i just hope i have time to share and document them all!

This new years we got to spend with Auntie April, my sister and my three nieces.  We had a blast too.

I made a pot of spaghetti, and we watched movies, played games and told jokes.  We played with the kids and trains, and the basket ball hoop Auntie April bought the bug and we let the kids party til the dropped!  The bug was the first to drop it was funny.  At 1030pm I was in the kitchen he came and grabbed my finger and said "Go" and lead me to the couch.  He said sit sit, i did just confused, and he jumped up in my lap nestled his head in the fat of my arm sighed and went right to sleep.  Two point five seconds and he was gone.  He could not hang at all i never would have thought he would have crashed so hard so soon, but he did.  My nieces were riders and they stayed up ready!

I even got to teach my middle niece Baby J, what do when the clock struck tweleve!  our conversation went like this:

ME: Ok J we are gonna see the tv do a count 10, 9, 8, 7 6 and when they get to 1 we all scream happy new year and drink sparkling grape juice
J: um why
ME: cuz that you do to welcome the new year
J: so i count, scream and then i get to drink sparkley juice?
Me: Yes!
J: Ok i can do that

It was awesome! we counted down, we screamed happy new year and then we drank sparkley juice! Then no joke by 12:18 my sister and i had the entire house sleep LMBO

We woke up the next day, and ate so great (waffles for the kids and chorizo, potatoes and eggs for adults) then headed out to the spend the day at the park.  It was an amazing way to start the new year.  Since we live in beautiful California, the weather was amazing too and i think we will now start the tradition to have a New Years BBQ at the park for the day after new years.  on a nice sunny hot day tanks, sandals, activities and food...i mean that sounds like a wonderful way to bring in the new year with folks you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment